We Are Team Diversified
INTEGRITY | PROFESSIONALISM | PASSION
A year-round, full-time staff of certified technicians, master marine craftsman and experienced marine specialists perform all services in-house. Our employees are not only selected for their specific marine skills and knowledge but also for their ability to work together as a team to complete complex projects. Team members are continuously trained and developed to stay proficient across the wide range of services that we offer. Each technician works closely with yacht owners to assure that every detail of a job is completed to plan as well as to ABYC standards. We are passionate about our work, professional in every aspect and operate with the highest level of integrity.
Work that is Exciting, Challenging, and Different Every Day
- Love what you do!
- 15′ to 130′, Power & Sail, 1929 to 2019 and over 285 different Boat Manufacturers!
- Complex troubleshooting, systems design and show quality finishes!
- Restoration Division: Awlgrip, Fiberglass, Gelcoat, Carpentry, Brightwork, Canvas
- Maintenance Division: Electrical, HVAC, Engines, Rigging, Metalwork, Systems
- Preservation Division: Detailing, Bottom Paint, Shrink Wrap, Monitoring
Refreshing Team Environment
- Fun: Fun = Better Team Players = Better Service
- Teamwork: We work together to accomplish our goals and enjoy sharing skills and knowledge along the way.
- Service: We love to help people and work hard to serve as many as possible.
- Improvement: We are relentless in the pursuit of improvements big and small.
Industry Leading Compensation
- Top base pay / Skills based
- Performance bonus
- 401k with 4% Company Match
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Health & Dental Plans
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Snow Days
- Family Flexibility
Growth and Opportunity to Build a Rewarding Career
- 44% Sales Growth
- Team Size Doubled
- 50% Increase in Workshop Space
- 6 New Service Trucks over past 2 years
- Tooling & Equipment Investments
- Defined Employee Development Plans: Apprentice to Master Craftsman and Certified Master Technician
Want to Join Us?
We are always hiring! If you are interested in joining our team, send resumes to: HumanResources@dmsinc.net