Don’t just clean your boat, preserve it’s value and beauty with proper wax products and application. Our boat detailing methods have been developed and refined by our internal team of fiberglass, gelcoat and Awlgrip paint specialists to bring out optimal shine with maximum protection.
- Wash Plans, Waxing, Compounding, Wet Sanding, Cleaning
- Hull sides & Transoms, Decks/Topsides, Interior Cleaning, Engine Detailing, Bilge Cleaning
Protect your yacht from harmful ice, dirt and UV rays during long term storage. We use premium 7 mil marine grade shrink film with UV protection and include plenty of vents to eliminate moisture build-up. At 200,000 BTU’s of power, heat shrink guns can cause a lot of damage if not used by properly trained personnel. Our professionals have wrapped hundreds of boats in every conceivable configuration. Utilizing guidance from our Awlgrip, fiberglass and gelcoat experts, our team will ensure that proper and safe methods are used to protect your yacht.
- Standard & Large Deck Access Enclosures, Toe Rail Access, Tenting, White & Clear Wrap
- In Water, Dry Storage, On a Trailer, On a Lift, Painted Hull/Gelcoat Hull
Diversified Marine can check on your yacht and provide regular updates so you can rest easy when you are traveling or otherwise unable to check on the boat yourself. Storms, bilge pump failures and dead batteries from power outages all have the potential to cause serious damage. Let our team keep your yacht protected and give you peace of mind with one of our monitoring service packages.
- Weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly Monitoring Plans
- Batteries, Bilge Pumps, Dock Lines, Shrink Wrap/Covers