Commissioning & Winterization
Whether we are commissioning a new boat straight from the factory or performing a spring de-winterization service, our technicians will ensure your yacht is ready to go the moment you board. Once the boating season ends, rest easy over the winter months knowing that your yacht was winterized properly by the professionals at Diversified Marine.
- New Boat Commissioning, Spring Commissioning, Winterization
- Propulsion, Generators, Domestic Systems
Electrical & Electronics
Our technical team is certified by both ABYC and NMEA for the proper and safe design, installation and repair of all marine electrical and electronic systems. From depthfinder installs to complete bow-to-stern rewiring, trust Team Diversified to take care of this critical part of your yacht!
- Systems Design, New Installations, Upgrades, Repairs
- Multi Function Displays, GPS & Radar, Auto Pilots, Marine Communication, Satellite, Audio/Visual, Depth/Wind/Speed, AC Systems, DC Systems, Distribution, Batteries, Inverters, Chargers, Alternators, Lighting, Solar
HVAC & Refrigeration
Stay cool this summer with a new air conditioning system installed by the professionals at Diversified Marine! Our ABYC and EPA certified technicians can help size, select and install a system to best fit your yacht. Having trouble with an existing system? We service and troubleshoot all makes and models.
- Systems Design, New Installations, Repairs, Troubleshooting
- Air Conditioning (self contained, split system, chiller), Heat, Refrigerators, Ice Makers
Engines & Generators
Visit the Bay Shore Marine site to learn more about our Engine & Generator services.
Running Gear & Drives
Run aground? Vibration troubles? Not getting full RPM’s? Let Diversified Marine inspect your drive for damage or fouling. Our certified technicians can make a quick diagnosis, address all required repairs and then get you back on the water. Whether it is troubleshooting, interval service or complete drive replacements, make sure the job is done right with Team Diversified!
- Upgrades, Replacements, Maintenance, Alignments, Repairs
- Props, Impellers, Shafts, Struts, Cutlass Bearings, Shaft Seals/Stuffing Boxes, Couplers, Outdrives, Saildrives, Bow/Stern Thrusters
Plumbing & Systems
From locating hard to find leaks to freeing up stiff steering to fuel tank replacements let us take care of your marine plumbing or systems projects. All work is completed to ABYC standards so you can rest assured that it is done properly and safely.
- New Installs, Troubleshooting, Repairs, Upgrades
- Raw/Fresh/Grey/Black Water Systems, Sinks, Showers, Heads, Propane/CNG, Ovens, Stoves, Fuel Tanks, Steering Systems, Trim Tabs, Bilge Pumps
Our team of expert riggers can take care of a broad range of rigging services. Whether it is part of a larger project (such as unstep, inspect rig and upgrade nav lights while a boat is moved into one of our restoration enclosures) or a rigging job on its own (such as rebed chain plates) we can take care of your whole project from start to finish.
- Repairs, Replacements, Upgrades, Inspections, Service
- Mast Step/Unstep, Static & Dynamic Tuning, Winch Service, Chain Plate Rebedding, Electric Winch Conversions, Deck Layout, Standing & Running Rigging, Mast & Boom Furling